We remain committed to the safety of our patients, staff, and community. As such, please be assured that we are taking extra steps as precautionary measures to combat COVID-19. We have been closely monitoring and adhering to the health recommendations regarding cleaning and disinfectant procedures as directed by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local departments of health.
The following anti-viral procedures have always been in effect at our facility, but are currently increased in frequency and thoroughness:
1) Using Clorox wipes and Sanizide disinfectant to wipe down treatment tables, equipment (such as exercise equipment, modalities, and doorknobs), and commonly touched surfaces after each patient or staff use.
2) Washing hands thoroughly using soap and warm water before and after each patient interaction.
3) Making available a public sink so patients can wash their hands thoroughly with warm water and soap, as well as placing several alcohol-based hand sanitizers at various locations in the clinic.
4) Changing and laundering pillowcases and linens with detergent and bleach after each patient use.
5) Utilizing our private, individual treatment rooms for all patient care to ensure social distancing is observed.
6) Spacing out appointments so there are less than 10 patients and staff in the clinic at any given time to ensure crowd limitation recommendations are observed.
The CDC recommends that all individuals continue to take the following basic personal-hygiene measures to prevent the spread of the virus:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol;
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing;
• Avoid handshakes;
• Avoid contact with sick people who are sick; and
• Stay home when you are sick.
Please phone to cancel your appointment(s) if you or a family member are experiencing a fever or cold-like symptoms.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and provide updates as necessary. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us by telephone or email.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you, and promise we will remain committed in an ongoing basis to the safety of our patients, staff, and community.